[no subject]

From: Heath Mcneil
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 17:43:12 EST

sell Org. Welcome Members of "huge"

Hi there and welcome to wonderful Radio One it's seven thirty three in the morning and here's a golden oldie a great classic from Arthur Askey! :))
http://uzxakwucsaragh.org/mm/

A liar begins with making falsehood appear like truth, and ends with making truth itself appear like falsehood.A man who has both feet planted firmly in the air can be safely called a liberal.If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.
Rides in the whirlwind and directs the storm.Thou source of all my bliss and all my woe, that found me poor at first, and keep me so.The wise does at once what the fool does at last.