Re: [patch 00/2] improve .text size on gcc 4.0 and newer compilers

From: Mark Lord
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 23:19:13 EST

Mark Lord wrote:
..
And tonight it appears to be working again (/proc/cpuinfo showing
correct values, something it was not doing when I first checked it
after upgrading to -rc7.. something buggy there??).

Okay, I've tried a couple of reboots, and it's working fine tonight.
Maybe it only fails when doing a public demo for Windows people?
(as when it first failed).

Leave it. If I can catch it again, I'll scream again then.

Cheers