Breaking News

From: hauling
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 06:42:52 EST

STOCK MAKES MAJOR MOVE !!!

DARK DYNAMITE INC (OTC BB:DKDY.OB)
Market Cap: 1.16M
SYMBOL: DKDY
LAST PRICE: $1.65
1 WEEK PROJECTION: $4
Stock Jump On its Way

DKDY has had a great deal of exposure in the market over the
last few months. Now its new marketing campaign has been
stirring even more attention in the market.

However, we are telling you something more important than that.

DKDY has had a pattern for a while of large Jumps in Price
and Volume, and it is usually preceded by a large increase
in volume right before the jump.

Put your bid in for the market open on Thursday January 5th and get on
this before you miss out on another jump.

Long-term investments are great but fast cash can be exciting.

Read all the news releases on this great company to see why
there is a stir, but dont hesitate to get in on the price jumps
they are having too. This one is set to go on Tue.

Remember members, buy low sell high and move fast.

A Must Watch in Effect For December 5, 2005
We have watched DKDY and we feel they have something brewing,
we watched this climb from $1.25 less then a week ago.
We think this can go to $3 will no news, what will happen
when the NEWS really comes out?!..