Kernel Education

From: Weber Ress
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 07:59:37 EST

Hi guys,

I´m starting a social project to teach kernel development for young
students, with objetive of include these people in job market.

These studentes don´t have great skills in mathematical and computer
science areas, but have great interest in development area. Some
studentes have a little basic C language skills.

Which are the first steps that I need in this project ?
Which´s the "more simple" kernel version to teach (2.2 ? 2.4 ? 2.6 ?).

I accept any suggestions.

Best Regards !