Re: bad pmd filemap.c, oops; 2.4.30 and 2.4.32

From: Chris Stromsoe
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 13:32:10 EST

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006, Willy Tarreau wrote:

Eventhough I don't like this, I would join Roberto's advice to upgrade to 2.6 and stick to it. If you finally encounter the same problem on 2.6 after a very long time, then it would be an indication that the problem is well in your hardware.

I'll keep 2.4.32 with DEBUG_SLAB up until it oopses again and will report that. After, I'll probably stick with 2.6. Thanks.

-Chris