latest -git kernels available for Gentoo

From: Greg KH
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 17:59:50 EST

Like I mentioned in the middle of another thread here on lkml, I was
going to work on providing easy access to the latest kernel -git tree
for Gentoo users.

Well, now there is a kernel package called 'git-sources' that you can
install that will provide this. It should be updated every morning (my
time zone, not necessarily yours), with the latest nightly -git kernel
snapshot.

If you have any problems with the ebuild itself, please let me know. If
you have problems with the kernel that you build from this package,
address that info to this list like any other kernel issue/bug.

thanks,

greg k-h