Re: So - What's going on with Reiser 4?

From: Marc Perkel
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 19:17:01 EST

Arjan van de Ven wrote:
On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 13:22 +0100, Hesse, Christian wrote:
On Saturday 14 January 2006 12:08, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 15:28 -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
Still waiting. I thought it was ging to eventually be included. What's
holding it up?
Is someone running a "lets all complain on lkml about reiser4" campaign?
This was asked and answered 2 weeks ago, please read the archives.
(and it was asked last week and we then pointed at the archives as well)
Maciej Soltysiak answered the question two weeks ago. But he started his mail with "I am not the r4 spokesman [...]". So could anybody write some words who really knows?

if you want an answer from the reiserfs people... why don't you ask on
reiserfs-list@xxxxxxxxxxx ... that's the dedicated list after all ;-)

I'm sorry - I thought this was a technical forum. I didn't know asking about the status of a merge was a politically incorrect subject. Could someone please post a list of taboo subjects so that I don't ask the wrong question in the future?