[ANNOUNCE] Cogito-0.16.3

From: Petr Baudis
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 20:54:38 EST

Hello,

this is Cogito version 0.16.3, the next stable release of the
human-friendly version control UI for the Linus' GIT tool. Share
and enjoy at:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/cogito/

All the fixes are of minor to normal severity. Pretty boring, and
that's what I love on the release the most - it seems that we are in a
quite stable state now. However, I am probably going to disrupt that
state with the v0.17 release, hopefully very soon - I got so used to it
that I wouldn't realize all the v0.16 users were deprived of the goodies
like cg-switch.

Michael Richardson:
Mark that gawk (not mawk) is required for cg-diff -c
Only show the fetch progress bar on terminals

Paolo 'Blaisorblade' Giarrusso:
Fix unconditional early exit of cg-fetch over rsync, v2

Petr Baudis:
Fix cg-push not always defaulting to 'master' remotely
Make it possible to push out new branches
Fix cg-clone -l of specific branch
Make cg-fetch return false if fetch_tags fails.
cogito-0.16.3

Happy hacking,

--
Petr "Pasky the Broken Hand" Baudis