Re: interrupt routing ATi RS480M (MSI Megabook S270)

From: René Rebe
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 13:34:08 EST

Hi,

since it is usually what I touch last, I now tried an BIOS update which solved
the IRQ routing oddities:

old version: V3.20 06/27/05
new version: V4.30 10/01/06

The 2x timer sped can be circumvented with: disable_timer_pin_1

However then, with APIC interrupts used, the machine does not come back
properly after suspend, it hangs on resume. I can post the debug output of
that if someone is interested.

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org