Re: [KORG] GITWEB doesn't show any DIFF's

From: Alistair John Strachan
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 13:15:24 EST

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 17:59, Michael Krufky wrote:
[snip]

> >>... I have tried this at multiple locations, using several different
> >>browsers under different OS's ... It won't show me a diff no matter what
> >>I do, and it USED to work (about a week ago)
> >>
> >>I'm surprised nobody has complained about this already. (or maybe I
> >>just didnt see any such thread about it)
> >
> >Seems to work for me right _now_, could you verify that this is still
> >happening?
>
> I confirm, that nothing has changed...... Once again, no matter what OS,
> no matter what browser, no matter which location I am sitting at, I see
> no diff.

Try holding shift and pressing refresh. Maybe it's some bizarre caching issue?

Also, try s/www/zeus2/ in the URL to see if it's a problem specific to one
server (I wonder if the reason some of us have problems and others don't is
that we are being http load balanced).

--
Cheers,
Alistair.

'No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway.'
Third year Computer Science undergraduate.