Re: BUG in check_monotonic_clock()

From: George Anzinger
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 16:29:28 EST

Daniel Walker wrote:
On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 11:09 -0800, john stultz wrote:

That's what I was guessing. So there aren't any TSC inconsistency
messages in the dmesg? Odd.

I didn't see any ..

Isn't there a handy proc entry for this?

Yep, there's a sysfs entry:

/sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0/current_clocksource

Great! The patch that George sent me fixed it .. Thanks George !

By the way, this means you are using a 64-bit ktime and not the dual 32-bit ktime. This _may_ not be what you want on a 32-bit kernel. There is a config option to change this....

--
George Anzinger george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HRT (High-res-timers): http://sourceforge.net/projects/high-res-timers/