Re: Development tree, PLEASE?

From: Michael Loftis
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 17:13:38 EST

--On January 20, 2006 5:00:54 PM -0500 Dmitry Torokhov <dmitry.torokhov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you volunteering?

I'd like to, but it's more than just an issue of time. The issue of how in the heck to host such a thing is going back and forth now. This may yet happen. not...no not quite what I'd planned when I first started this thread, but not completely outside of what I was expecting.

You want something done (right...or at all ;) ) ya gotta do it yourself. I just don't want to completely be the lone ranger. If I do this as a public effort it has to be useful to others. Because if I'm doing it as a private effort, I can get sloppy and I don't have to maintain a web page or have hosting bandwidth for it or repositories outside of the normal private svn repo I keep. :)

Thanks for all those who've participated (and continue to participate) in this discussion/debate. It's been very informative even if I started it out badly.