How to dump stack for kernel threads

From: Larry Finger
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 12:43:46 EST

In a driver that I am debugging, there is a periodic task that runs every minute. Intermittently, it destructively interrupts some other activity in the driver, but I have not been able to find the section that is not thread-safe. I have included a dump_stack call at the point where the problem is evident, but the current thread is OK. How would I generate a stack dump of the rest of this driver's kernel threads? Dumping all kernel threads would also be OK.

Thanks,

Larry