Business Proposal!

From: Mr Chang Lee
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 12:05:14 EST

Dear Intended partner,

On behalf of China HuaMao Arts & Crafts Organisation, its our pleasure to introduce to you

our new sales/marketing initiative as we are world leading producer and export of artificial

arts and crafts. The company maintains a comprehensive database of inter-national trade in

artificial arts and crafts, we export into Canada/America and some parts of Europe.

We are suffering for genuine and honest agents who are capable of sales and marketing of our

goods and services in what ever location they are.

Our motive is to start off from collections of outstanding accounts owed by various customers

willing to make out payments now after which agents shall be promoted to sales/marketing

section of this programme based on their credibilities/accountabilities of accounts

collected/retrieved.

Please if you are interested reply by email with your phone/fax number and your full contact

addresses and note,there is no obligation whatsoever.

A remuneration can be worked out for your services as our overseas representative. We

anticipate your earliest response in this regard.
Mr Chang Lee
mrchanglee_11@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CEO HuaMao Arts & Crafts
No.46 Shangnan Road, Shanggan Town