Re: 2.6.15.1: UDP fragments >27208 bytes lost with ne2k-pci onDP83815

From: Nix
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 14:47:52 EST

[Pruned Trond from the Cc:, this isn't an NFS bug after all]

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, thockin@xxxxxxxxxx said:
> I can't imagine what kind of hidden bug would lay dormant for 4 years and
> then pop up for just one person. I don't know what I can offer except
> extra eyes to vet any potential solutions. Happt Hunting.

I'll verify that the cause really is the network card shortly (by
swapping the network cards I use for ADSL and internal networking:
the ADSL link has very little large UDP traffic). This'll let us
localize the problem to the NIC, or not, as the case may be.

More once this is done.

--
`I won't make a secret of the fact that your statement/question
sent a wave of shock and horror through us.' --- David Anderson