Re: old patches in -mm

From: Dave Jones
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 15:18:05 EST

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 08:56:15PM +0100, Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:
> hi,
>
> There are 35 patches(not included reiser4 and post-halloween-doc) older
> than 2 months that still are not in mainline. Forgotten or experimental ?

Unless someone really cares about it, post-halloween-doc could be dropped.
It's way out of date in parts, and I don't think anyone really reads it.
It made a lot more sense when people were putting 2.6 kernels on
distros with old userspace.

> nvidia-agp-use-time_before_eq.patch

I've been slack with this, and as it wasn't urgent, I've queued it
for 2.6.17

Dave