Re: Packet writing issue on 2.6.15.1

From: Phillip Susi
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 19:33:51 EST

iSteve wrote:

"without actually having to use UDF and packet writing on the burning
side" ... sorry, should've been 'or'. I am trying to find a way that wouldn't
require having packet writing support in kernel (or as module, of course) with
the initial burning.

So you want to write data to the disc without using pktcdvd? cdrwtool -f allows you to write an image file to the disc, though I don't see why you don't want to use pktcdvd. If you want to be able to read/write the disc on the fly, you must either use pktcdvd or format the disc in MRW mode.