Re: OCFS2 Filesystem inconsistency across nodes

From: Claudio Martins
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 16:38:02 EST

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 17:50, Nohez wrote:

> Now started bonnie++ on one node while the same volume on the other node
> is mounted and is in quiescent stage. Its been more than 5 hours now
> and both the nodes are up & running. Seeing some very high load of >8 at
> times on the node running bonnie++. Test node has 4GB RAM and bonnie++
> is creating files of 8GB to test IO performance. Will start bonnie++
> on both the nodes concurrently later.

Nice. It'll be interesting when you start concurrent tests. I think the last
fixes from -mm made it better, but I'm still getting DLM errors and processes
hung in D state when using tar concurrently reading kernel trees on 3 nodes.
I'd like to know if you'll get the same or not.
I'll be sending kernel messages and a more complete report later this
evening.

Regards

Claudio