Re: Possibly bug in radix_tree_delete, and fix.

From: Nick Piggin
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 00:22:31 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:
Nick Piggin <nickpiggin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure why it didn't trigger Andrew's test suite, but I guess that's
something to add.

Could you please do so? And add in the previous enhancements you made? I
was never able to sort out the patches you sent. And test Neil's later
patch (which looks OK to me)?

I will do so, give me a few minutes.

I don't think the patches I sent before would look any different now
(actually I'm quite sure I haven't made any new changes), so I'm not
sure if there would be any point, would there?

--
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.