Re: need help/guide to convert 2.6 module to 2.4

From: George P Nychis
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 21:08:16 EST

Sorry, I should have been more specific

I am trying to get the code running on a router that only has the 2.4 kernel and can only support the 2.4 kernel because of the chipset on it. It seems to compile fine with the cross compiler, however I don't know if it will actually work... if it compiles will it likely work? I don't know the differences between the 2.6 net code and 2.4 to look at it and see if it will be compatible.

- George