Re: Which is simpler? (Was Re: [Suspend2-devel] Re: [ 00/10] [Suspend2] Modules support.)

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 15:45:35 EST

Hi.

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 06:08, Pavel Machek wrote:
> > Maybe you feel you are in a power position because your code happened
> > to enter the kernel first, so you few you can have veto power over all
> > other contenders. It sometimes works that way, but only up to a
>
> Unfortunately, I do not need to veto suspend2. It is so complex that
> it vetoes itself. Last time akpm stopped it, IIRC.

I'm going to let most of the last 8 hours' emails float by without reply, but
think I should comment here.

I don't believe I've ever seen an email from Andrew stopping a merge, and I
shouldn't have, because I've never asked him to merge it. Being the
perfectionist that I am, I've sought to get it as stable, reliable and
comment-clean as I reasonably could before merging.

Regards,

Nigel