Re: creating live virtual files by concatenation

From: Jesper Juhl
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 15:43:22 EST

On 2/27/06, Hans Reiser <reiser@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Pretty much any simple basic tool or extension can be lived without.
> For them to say that you can do without it is to say nothing. There is

All I said was that I don't *think* it will be of much use, that's not
to say that it *won't* be.

As a read-only thing I can certainly see some uses of it - Maciej
pointed out some nice ideas, sure, but wether or not they are actually
useful when you try to do real work needs to be tested. I for one need
to see it and play with it to determine if it will actually be useful.

Let's see an implementation and see how it works out for real...

--
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@xxxxxxxxx>