Re: FUA and 311x (was Re: LibPATA code issues / 2.6.15.4)

From: Sander
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 03:58:37 EST

Eric D. Mudama wrote (ao):
> On 3/1/06, Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Mark Lord wrote:
> > > Jeff Garzik wrote:
> > > ..

> > > Might as well add sata_mv to that blacklist as well.
> >
> > Have you confirmed that it doesn't work with FUA?
>
> I'll see if I can find one of these around the lab tomorrow and test
> the raw command support. If that's fine at a basic level, it might be
> a bug in the driver?

If you tell me what to do (what to type in etc) I can save you from
looking for one. I have a:

Marvell Technology Group Ltd. MV88SX6081 8-port SATA II PCI-X Controller
(rev 09)

I can connect a Maxtor MaXLine Pro 500, a Maxtor DiamondMax11 and a WD
Raptor 74GB to test if necessary.

Sander

--
Humilis IT Services and Solutions