Doubt about scheduler

From: Raúl Baena
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 15:38:33 EST

Hello!!!, I´m a student of computer science and I´m doing my final degree job in linux. It is about "linux kernel modules" , I have to know some things of the scheduler. The runqueue struct, and so on. The problem is that in the last linux kernel version in the "sched.h" isn´t defined these structs (prio_array, runqueue...), and I cann´t access to runqueue or prio_array fields. I know that in the 2.6.5 kernel version these fields were accessible and now don´t, could you tell me what is the reason please?
I think that I´m going to do it (the module) in the 2.6.5 kernel version and will try to explain why, and for this I need your help.

Please answer to my email, because I´m not subscribe to mailing list.

Thank you very much for your help, sorry for my poor english, it´s not my mother tongue.

PS: If you think that I can do the module in the last kernel version, could you tell me how, please?, thank you very much.