Software Emulation Layer

From: Marcos Luiggi Lemos Sartori
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 12:23:04 EST

I have an Idea that could be good to you propuse to the Developers.

I think that all unixs most have a universal binarie (kind you compile
Bash on a BSD and you can run on Linux, Solaris... Without recompile
it), so my Idea is create a plugable automatic kernel Level emulation
for aliens binaries, and root threes for the aliens systems libraries
(such Libc).

And Create a Library Abstraction Layer (kind you have gtk+ on the root
three from the host System, All aliens Binaries can use the GTK+ from
Linux) Because you don't need install multiples copies of a same
Library.

In some time other system will try to copy this scheme, so we will let
it happen because they will provide us their compatiple plug-in and we
will provide our to them. Making all unix more compatiple!

Marcos Sartori