Re: PROBLEM: four bttv tuners in one PC crashed

From: Jiri Tyr
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 03:27:58 EST

Stefan de Konink wrote:

I have removed all unnecessary things from kernel. Libata I need for
SATA disk. Do you think that is some possibility how to make this four
bttv tuners working?

What is your CONFIG_HZ setting? (100/250/1000 Hz)

I'm using CONFIG_HZ=250. I have tryed also CONFIG_HZ=100, but it didn't
helped.

Ihave tryed to remove one of the four tuners and now I have no shared IRQ, but the PC still freeze. It is bug in DMA or whats wrong?

Jiri