Exports for hrtimer APIs

From: Stone, Joshua I
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 16:58:05 EST

Hi,

I have noticed that the hrtimer APIs in 2.6.16 RCs are not exported, and
therefore modules are unable to use hrtimers. I have not seen any
discussion on this point, so I presume that this is either an oversight,
or there has not been any case presented for exporting hrtimers.

I would like to add hrtimer support to SystemTap, which by design
requires the use of dynamically loaded kernel modules. Can the
appropriate exports for hrtimers please be added?

Thanks,

Josh Stone

- Please CC me in any discussion on this, as I am not subscribed to LKML