Re: Libata PATA for 2.6.16

From: Matthieu CASTET
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 13:43:07 EST

Hi Alan,

Le Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:38:15 +0000, Alan Cox a écrit :

> Can be found at the usual location
>
> http://zeniv.linux.org.uk/~alan/IDE
>
> Some further small changes and updates, in particular the use of
> platform device class for VLB/ISA/legacy IDE ports and the removal of
> the "no device" special cases from the core.

I still got the same problems on via :
- hardisk used at UDMA33 instead of UDMA100 (buggy cable select ??? for
the primary CS value was 0xf1f1e6e6 and for the secondary 0x2727e6e6)
- a cdrw drive lost interrupt when setting xfermode and make failed a
port initialisation (if I comment the disable code, everythings seems to
work)

Matthieu