Help for problem related to hibernation in linux kernel 2.6.14.5 kernel

From: Amit Luniya
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 00:46:36 EST

Hello sir ,
I am a final year student of computer enggineering
from pune university.
I am working on project of hibernation in network
environment that means client image is saved onto
server
and when required get it from server.We are utilising
the
code of hibernation that is written in swsusp.c and
disk.c files in linux kernel 2.6.14.5.
Problem is that existing code of hibernation does
not support ping or any network related services after
resume from suspending.So due to this problem we cant
communicate with server and can not get image back
from server. So what we should do to overcome from
this problem?
Please help us to find out solution from this problem.
CC at := amit_31_08@xxxxxxxxxxx
amit_31_08_99@xxxxxxxxxxx