Re: [PATCH 1/2]Blackfin archtecture patche for 2.6.16

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 02:50:15 EST

"Luke Yang" <luke.adi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > More things might come out once people start paying more attention, but if
> > that's the extent of things, I'd be OK with a merge when you're ready.
> Does this merge has to be within 1 week after the release, so we
> have to wait for 2.6.17? Or this can be done on mm-tree?

The whole patch affects just one line in one Kconfig file outside
arch/bluefin, so I don't see a reason why this needs to be tied into the
two-week-window thing. I figure that if we can get it into -mm within a
few weeks we'll be OK for 2.6.17.

But that depends upon review comments. My ten-minute-peek was not
sufficient. But given this discussion and its probably appearance in -mm,
I'd expect a few more people will get in there and help.

We'll see how it goes.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at
Please read the FAQ at