Re: Question on build_sched_domains

From: Srivatsa Vaddagiri
Date: Sat Mar 25 2006 - 03:33:36 EST

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 06:45:21PM +1100, Nick Piggin wrote:
> Yeah I think what's happening is that the sched groups structures
> are not shared between nodes. (It's been a while since I looked at
> this code, and it is a bit tricky to follow).

Its really odd that sched group structure aren't shared between nodes in some
case (sched_group_nodes) and are shared in other cases (sched_group_cpus,
sched_group_core, sched_group_phys).

Also is the GFP_ATOMIC allocation really required (for
sched_group_nodes) in build_sched_domains()?

--
Regards,
vatsa