Re: HZ != 1000 causes problem with serial device shown bygit-bisect

From: Alistair John Strachan
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 21:22:05 EST

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 03:03, Greg Lee wrote:
> > If it's fixed in 2.6.16, what's the problem? It's not as if we can go
> > back and fix those old kernels...
> >
> > Lee
>
> I wish! I can't switch kernels once this one has been qualified without
> major testing headaches. :-(

Just do what you were planning to; bisect down to the responsible patch. If
you find it, CC the -stable team if you think it's serious enough, and it
might end up in the next 2.6.15.x release..

--
Cheers,
Alistair.

'No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway.'
Third year Computer Science undergraduate.