READ THIS.....

From: Michael Gabaake
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 20:57:14 EST

Good day,

My name is Michael Gabaake, I am an Engineer and a Staff of the Ministry
of Minerals, Energy and Water Affairs of Botswana presently in London
for a short service course, as I represent a group that is interested in
engaging your service as Manager for investment purpose, of a large
volume of fund. If this proposal is acceptable to you, please get back
to me, so that I can work out a remuneration for your participation in
the transaction, and also let you know how I came to select you for this
purpose.

I await your anticipated cooperation

Do respond to me via my private
email:michaelgabaake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx