Connector - how to start?

From: Libor Vanek
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 21:09:38 EST

Hi,
I'd like to start writing some small module using connector to send
messages to/from user-space. Unfortunately I'm absolutely not familiar
with netlink/connector API usage and I couldn't find any usefull
documentation (yes, I read Documentation/connector/ and tried Google).

So here's things which are not clear to me:
- the Documentation/connector containts only kernel-space example -
don't anybody have also "user-space client example"?
- how do I ACK message sent to/from user-space?
- in case of multiple clients listening how do I send message just to
(random) one (simple load balancing) or to all of them? (broadcasting)
- is there some "easy" way how to send longer messages then
CONNECTOR_MAX_MSG_SIZE?

Thanks for even small hints,
Libor Vanek