GOD BLESS YOU

From: MICHAEL
Date: Sun Apr 16 2006 - 00:34:50 EST

FROM: MICHEAL JOSEPH
GROUP AUDIT FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DIVISION
ALPHA BANK LONDON
66 Cannon Street, London EC4N.

RE:TRANSFER OF
152,000,000.00 MILLION POUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. I feel quite safe
dealing with you in this important business.Though, this medium
(Internet) has
been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it
because it still remains the fastest medium of
communication. However,
this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should
be
treated as such. At first I will like to assure you that this
transaction is
100% risk and trouble free to both parties.
IN ORDER
TO TRANSFER OUT (ONEHUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO MILLION POUNDS
STERLINGS)
FROM OUR BANK HERE IN LONDON. THE FUND FOR TRANSFER IS OF
CLEANORIGIN.
THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS A FOREIGNER,
a program leader who was
believed to acquire the fund through his secret Crude
Oil deal with
the Former IRAQI Government.The deceased died with all the members of
his family
in an auto-accident in JUNE 23, 1999 without a WILL. The
amount involved is
[152,000,000.00 POUNDS STERLINGS]. I WANT TO
TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO
A SAFE FOREIGN ACCOUNT ABROAD BUT I DON'T
KNOW ANY FOREIGNER WHOM I
CAN TRUST, I KNOW THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL
COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AS
WE DON'T KNOW OURSELVES BEFORE, BUT BE
SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND A
GENUINE BUSINESS. I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING
THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME
DOWN ONCE THE FUND GOES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
URGENTLY by Email.
Regards,
MICHEAL