Re: Lock-up with modprobe sdhci after suspending to ram

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 04:41:58 EST

Jani-Matti Hätinen wrote:

> Looks like some kind of routing problem. Even pings don't seem to get through
> to mmc.drzeus.cx, or list.drzeus.cx. With http I get a timeout from
> mmc.drzeus.cx. This is from IP 80.221.18.58

Most of the domain is down right now (changing ISP). But the mail server
is up at hermes.drzeus.cx:

drzeus.cx. 86393 IN MX 10 mail.drzeus.cx.
list.drzeus.cx. 86400 IN MX 10 mail.drzeus.cx.
mail.drzeus.cx. 84586 IN A 193.12.253.7
hermes.drzeus.cx. 83892 IN A 193.12.253.7

> Unfortunately even text mode is completely speechless about it. The modprobe
> goes through cleanly and I get the regular prompt (with a blinking cursor
> even), but the machine's completely locked up.

Have you tried pinging it? For some reason the keyboard tends to bail
out when there are outstanding MMC requests. I've only seen this with a
card in the slot though.

You could increase the log level sent to console and enable MMC_DEBUG.
If you can find more closely where it hangs I have a better chance of
finding it.

Rgds
Pierre