High Gas Prices? It's the Wars Dummy

From: info
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 03:58:48 EST

FREE BOOK NO STRINGS ATTACHED SEE BELOW
Would you prefer NOT to receive this twice-monthly advisory? OK, respond with delete. Write it next to Subject, and you will miss the next issue.
To get every issue, free twice every week:
http://www.straitgateministry.net

HIGH GAS PRICES? IT'S THE WAR, DUMMY
We are not calling you "dummy", but your Congressman is!
Pharisee Watch Editor, Apr 25, 2006

The administration and every elected official in both parties is trembling in fear that you will figure out what is causing the $3.00 gas prices... that you will wake up to the most simple and obvious of truths, that war drives up energy prices.

Iraq is the 2nd largest reserve of oil in the world, and its productions is now only 50% of what it would be if we had stayed at home and let them sell oil into the world market.

Washington is a place we send congressmen to perfect the art of lying. They all voted for this war, and they are leaving us in the dark because they want to be re-elected in November. Read: WHO GUARDS THE OIL WELL GUARDS http://www.straitgateministry.net

SUDAN, THE RIGHT STORY With The Wrong Spin; it's also about Oil
Pharisee Watch Editor, Apr 25, 2006

The new war in Sudan is probably about its oil wealth, as was the old war in Sudan, waged for 20 years by John Garang down south, by Kenya. The old war was sponsored by the US government and promoted by the anti-Islamic Celebrity Christian-Zionists media which falsely crucified the government of Sudan every day for trading in non-existent "slaves." The Mailorder missionaries were in it for the millions they raised on the slave hoax; our government was in it for the oil.

We don't think this has changed. Read, Missionaries, Mercenaries, Missiles and Money, the untold story of the war on the children of Sudan, also
OIL FOR THE TAKING
http://www.straitgateministry.net

Learn what makes the Mideast tick, complementary copy of of this 345 page book, no obligation (you pay only the shipping cost).

ONE NATION UNDER ISRAEL
Andrew Hurley
Who or what is really controlling the U.S. Government? This well researched book by Andrew Hurley "One Nation Under Israel" makes a compelling case that much of our present world turmOIL is the result of the American governments Middle East meddling caused by the corruption of our government-media axis, leading to a distorted view of the troubles in the Holy Land.
This book explains the Aliya, (the return to Israel), and many other details that are typically omitted from most coverage of the Israeli-Arab Conflict. Documented from Jewish and Israeli sources, this first published in 1990 history of the tribes in Israel has been documented largely by world recognized sources with so many facts and common sense conclusions that it is impossible to skim off the top. Very persuasively arguing the Aliya is not a return but outright theft. See online reviews at (Also listen to review on tape
Author Hurley offers a plan for peace in his conclusions. One Nation Under Israel continues to sell worldwide. Paperback 345 pgs. Originally titled, " Holocaust II? Saving Israel From Suicide", THIS BOOK IS ESSENTIAL TO UNDERSTANDING THE ROOT OF THE MIDDLE EAST MESS. AND UNTIL SUPPLIES RUN OUT, IT IS FREE! PLUS SHIPPING OF COURSE.

http://www.straitgateministry.net (look in the bookstore)
Strait Gate Ministry
P.O. Box 14491
Scottsdale, AZ 85267