Re: 2.6.17-rc3-mm1

From: Josh Boyer
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 09:04:23 EST

On 5/1/06, Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.17-rc3/2.6.17-rc3-mm1/

- Added git-rbtree.patch to the -mm lineup (David Woodhouse). It shrinks
the rb-tree nodes.

- Added git-sas.patch to the -mm lineup (James Bottomley). aic94xx serial
attached storage driver.

- Added git-supertrak.patch to the -mm lineup (Jeff Garzik). A driver for
Promise SuperTrak controllers, from Promise.

Hi Andrew,

Any specific reasons the header cleanup trees weren't added? I had
thought David asked for these to be included. Perhaps my memory fails
me...

http://git.infradead.org/?p=hdrcleanup-2.6.git;a=summary

and

http://git.infradead.org/?p=hdrinstall-2.6.git;a=summary