Re: assert/crash in __rmqueue() when enabling CONFIG_NUMA

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 03:01:17 EST

* Andi Kleen <ak@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > FYI, even on 2.6.17-rc3 i get the one below. v2.6.17 showstopper i
> > guess?
>
> Did you send a full boot log?

yes, in the previous mail, in the same thread. (maybe lkml ate it - it's
an allyesconfig bootup so a large bootlog and a large config) I've also
uploaded them to:

http://redhat.com/~mingo/misc/

debug-pagealloc.patch is the debug patch i made based on Nick's earlier
suggestions.

> If it's using ACPI NUMA try numa=noacpi - it might be some problem
> with the node discovery on your machine.

this is a non-NUMA box (Athlon64 X2 desktop machine).

Ingo