Re: [RFC] Advanced XIP File System

From: Jared Hulbert
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 12:33:17 EST

Patches for compressed ext2 exist; and it has many other nice uses,
too...

True.

Which one, btw? I guess I need a new phone :-)

I can't disclose that. There are several Linux phones availiable,
mostly in Asia though. I have actually seen some of the GSM Linux
phones in use in the US. I suppose they ought to work in Europe. Some are very nice. I would suggest for a kernel hacker to make sure
you get one that you can telnet into or get terminal app on. There is
something disappointing about a Linux machine of any kind without a
proper shell. :)