Job Vacancy in New Zealand

From: Frank
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 14:39:40 EST

Vacancy description:
Open position: Key Account Manager (part-time position: 10-12 hours per week)
Location: New Zealand
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Key Account Manager must conduct financial operations in accordance with our company's rules, regulations and sales policy to provide best conditions to company’s clients. These activities include, but are not limited to, simple financial operations and actions which do not require any special education or experience. But we require ability to: work with data, to use PC; interpersonal and people skills; multi-tasking ability, organizational skills.
We provide salary plus benefits and travel packages discounts.
Sent your messages of interest to job@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--
Regards,
W&C Team