Re: Linux v2.6.17-rc4

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 01:57:34 EST

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 23:39 -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Ok, I've let the release time between -rc's slide a bit too much again,
> > but -rc4 is out there, and this is the time to hunker down for 2.6.17.

I have at least one hot fix too pending confirmation by paulus (some
machine probe time that could harm various stuffs by mis-identifying
pseries at boot), and possibly another I'm still tracking (looks like
ide_unregister is broken but I'm still trying to isolate the bug,
definitely a regression though but might be a couple of kernels old)

Ben.