Please pull these from master branch at:Linus,
Mostly are just small patches to fix bugs. The most changed driver is cx24123 frontend, since it had several precision loss at math operations, resulting on
several digital TV stations not being seen (from my tests, without the patch, only 8 TV stations were available, of a total of 28 ones with the patch).
We are also including some changes at Multimedia Kconfig menu to allow disabling
drivers based at V4L1 API. This api were used until kernel 2.4, without providing
enough capability to handle all analog TV video/audio standards. The removal of this
feature is marked to July/2006. We intend to keep for a while a compatibility layer, already at V4L core, that converts V4L1 calls into V4L2 ones.
This patch series contains the following stuff:
- Fix some errors on bttv_risc_overlay
- Fix mutex in dvb_register_device to work.
- Fix TT budget-ci 1.1 CI slots
- Kbuild: drivers/media/video/bt8xx: remove $(src) from include path
- Saa7134: Fix oops with disable_ir=1
- Fix oops in budget-av with CI
- Set tone/voltage again if the frontend was reinitialised
- Fix some more potential oopses
- Fix a bug at pluto2 Makefile
- Bug fix: Wrong tuner was used pcHDTV HD-3000 card
- Correct buffer size calculations in cx88-core.c
- fix Pvr350 tv out (saa7127)
- Create V4L1 config options
- Add VIVI Kconfig stuff
- Removed uneeded stuff from pwc Makefile
- Fix compilation with V4L1_COMPAT
- Use after free in drivers/media/video/em28xx/em28xx-video.c
- Kbuild: DVB_BT8XX must select DVB_ZL10353
- Fix for CX24123 & low symbol rates
- Add several debug messages to cx24123 code
- Always wait for diseqc queue to become ready before transmitting a diseqc message
- Various correctness fixes to tuning.
- Tweak bandselect setup fox cx24123
- Add support for TCL M2523_5N_E tuner.
- Cxusb-bluebird: bug-fix: power down corrupts frontend
- Remove broken 'fast firmware load' from cx25840.
- Saa7134: Missing 'break' in Terratec Cinergy 400 TV initialization
- Fix frequency values in the ranges structures of the LG TDVS H06xF tuners
- Get_dvb_firmware: download nxt2002 firmware from new driver location
- Sparc32 vivi fix
- Vivi build fix
- Bt8xx/bttv-cards.c: fix off-by-one errors
- Fix CONFIG_VIDEO_VIVI=y build bug
V4L/DVB development is hosted at http://linuxtv.org
Documentation/dvb/get_dvb_firmware | 8 drivers/media/Kconfig | 45 -
drivers/media/common/Kconfig | 1 drivers/media/dvb/bt8xx/Kconfig | 1 drivers/media/dvb/cinergyT2/cinergyT2.c | 5 drivers/media/dvb/dvb-core/dvb_frontend.c | 12 drivers/media/dvb/dvb-core/dvbdev.c | 4 drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/cxusb.c | 17 drivers/media/dvb/frontends/cx24123.c | 617 +++++++++-----
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/dvb-pll.c | 4 drivers/media/dvb/pluto2/Makefile | 2 drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/Kconfig | 12 drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/budget-av.c | 6 drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/budget-ci.c | 105 +-
drivers/media/dvb/ttusb-budget/dvb-ttusb-budget.c | 6 drivers/media/radio/Kconfig | 30 drivers/media/video/Kconfig | 81 +
drivers/media/video/Makefile | 7 drivers/media/video/bt8xx/Kconfig | 2 drivers/media/video/bt8xx/Makefile | 2 drivers/media/video/bt8xx/bttv-cards.c | 4 drivers/media/video/bt8xx/bttv-risc.c | 14 drivers/media/video/cx25840/cx25840-firmware.c | 49 -
drivers/media/video/cx88/cx88-cards.c | 2 drivers/media/video/cx88/cx88-core.c | 16 drivers/media/video/cx88/cx88-dvb.c | 2 drivers/media/video/cx88/cx88-video.c | 2 drivers/media/video/em28xx/Kconfig | 2 drivers/media/video/em28xx/em28xx-video.c | 10 drivers/media/video/et61x251/Kconfig | 2 drivers/media/video/pwc/Kconfig | 2 drivers/media/video/pwc/Makefile | 17 drivers/media/video/saa7127.c | 1 drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134-cards.c | 1 drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134-core.c | 6 drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134-video.c | 2 drivers/media/video/sn9c102/Kconfig | 2 drivers/media/video/tuner-types.c | 4 drivers/media/video/tveeprom.c | 2 drivers/media/video/usbvideo/Kconfig | 6 drivers/media/video/vivi.c | 5 drivers/media/video/zc0301/Kconfig | 2 include/linux/videodev2.h | 5 43 files changed, 729 insertions(+), 396 deletions(-)
v4l-dvb-maintainer mailing list