Re: Linux 2.6.16.17

From: Harald Welte
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 04:03:56 EST

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 01:33:54AM +0100, Nix wrote:
> On 21 May 2006, Chris Wright announced:
> > Harald Welte:
> > Fix udev device creation
>
> As an aside, patches Cc:ed to stable that concern only a few specific
> drivers should probably mention the driver in the short changelog;
> e.g. this is specific to cm4000_cs.

yes, I very much second that. To the best of my knowledge, I didn't
submit the patch to stable@ myself, but somebody else picked it up. I
wasn't really sure whether it really fits the stable@ policy,

Anyway, my original posting contained the driver name in the subject
line.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://netfilter.org/
on while IP was being designed." -- Paul Vixie