HARMONY PRODUCTS:BE OUR REPRESENTATIVE

From: CHEM AND HERB INDUSTRIES INTERNATIONAL
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 09:36:05 EST

CHERM AND HERBS INDUSTRIES INTERNATIONAL [HARMONY PRODUCTS]
[Logistics And Marketing Office],
9,Saibaba Dham,Saibaba Nagar,
Borivli (West)
Mumbail - 400 092,
Maharasthra,
India.

Dear Sir/Madam,

we are into exportation of raw materials [Chermical and herbs] into the canada,
america and europe markets to be used for finishing products(ink and coating additivies like....deformers,dispersing agent,thickners..etc .

We are searching for individuals or a group who can act as our representative/payment agent
in your country and earn 5% of every payment made through you to us.
For more information and details contact us via email.

rajesh_an1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely.
Mr Rajesh Anand
[Logistics And Marketing Office]

N.B Pls note that only serious minds need reply back as these do not require any financial obligation from your end.