Re: [ANNOUNCE] Linux Device Driver Kit available

From: Jesper Juhl
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 09:29:16 EST

On 25/05/06, Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
In coordination with the FreedomHEC[1] conference this week in Seattle,
WA, USA, I'm proud to announce the first release of the Linux Device
Driver Kit.

Very nice initiative. Thanks a lot for doing this.

There's a few things that I would like to include in future versions of
this cdrom:
- searchable index of all documentation. jsFind looks like will work
for this, but due to time constraints, did not make this release.
- prettier web pages. I acknolodge I'm no designer, anyone who wants
to fix up my sparse html with proper CSS support and images would be
greatly appreciated.

I'm downloading the ISO image right now. Once I've looked through it,
I'll see what I can do to improve the web pages.

--
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@xxxxxxxxx>