Re: Linux and Wireless USB Adaptor

From: Jens Götze
Date: Sun May 28 2006 - 03:44:43 EST

Hello Pavel,

'nice' is everything what works fine as a solution. Therefore, I would
say that the ndiswrapper is nice, if the case is that no Linux Driver is
available. And if you have no time or the knowledge (programming or chip
set information) to implement a driver by your own, then is the
ndiswrapper a good solution.
Yes, the design is not the best, but it works or not?! ;-)

Regards,
Jens