Re: long/heavy USB fs operations panics 2.6.16.18

From: Indrek Kruusa
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 04:20:34 EST

Jordan Crouse wrote:
On 29/05/06 19:41 +0300, Indrek Kruusa wrote:
Duh... I have to doublecheck it but currently it seems that our BIOS needs a fix. I hope you haven't had much trouble with my problem report. I much appreciate your feedback.

Well, let us know if the problem persists. Good luck.

I am not able to describe it in depth but there was "layout" or "placement" changes needed in our mini-version BIOS (so they said). I just figured out that with full-blown BIOS there wasn't problems. By now the "mini" BIOS is also OK (especially for Linux).

Indrek