Re: OpenGL-based framebuffer concepts

From: Ondrej Zajicek
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 05:28:01 EST

On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 12:39:19AM -0400, Jon Smirl wrote:
> >Yes, but I have accepted that there is a certain direction and order the
> >maintainers want things done in. For this reason I can't just leave DRM
> >alone.
>
> fbdev (Antonino A. Daplas <adaplas@xxxxxxxxx>) and DRM (Dave Airlie
> <airlied@xxxxxxxxx>) have two different maintainers. I have not seen
> Tony comment on what he thinks of Dave's plans so I don't know what
> his position is how driver merging can be acomplished.

Is there some document describing long-term direction or plans for this?
(another than http://jonsmirl.googlepages.com/graphics.html)
I googled for last Kernel Summit mentioned here but didn't found anything
specific.

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Ondrej 'SanTiago' Zajicek (email: santiago@xxxxxxx, jabber: santiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)