Re: Page Allocation Failure, Why?? Bug in kernel??

From: Martin J. Bligh
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 10:58:36 EST

Abu M. Muttalib wrote:
Hi,

I am sorry to cause inconvenience. To put the doubts concisely, I am doing
the following:

I am removing the sound driver (shipped with kernel 2.6.13) and then
inserting the same. This all I am doing inside an infinite loop. Before this
I have reserved and used (setting the same with memset) some 900 pages to
simulate an application environment. I am running this application on Linux
2.6.13 on an ARM based target. During the course of the run I get the
following page allocation error: